Behind the Rail Park there are people. Real people.
We’re on a mission to bring the Rail Park to life.
Our mission is to build a bold, transformative, and inclusive public space that connects Philadelphia’s residents and visitors to the city and each other.
Through cross-sector partnership and community collaboration, the Rail Park will transform a historic railway into three miles of linear park and pathway, enriching the health, culture, and ecology of the city, creating an inclusive economic opportunity for Philadelphians.
Stay up-to-date on job openings and opportunities on our News page.
Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors includes some of the Rail Park’s longest-standing and most dedicated advocates. Many of them have been championing this park for decades—and to be blunt, it wouldn’t be open today without their support.
- Nyla KoncuratChair
- Sarah McEneaneyVice Chair
- Allen HallTreasurer
- Melissa KimSecretary
- Jacob Cooper
- Sally Elk
- Camille Focarino
- Sunanda Ghosh
- Liz Maillie
- Ginger Rudolph
- John Struble
We couldn't do it without you.
- The 1830 Family Foundation
- City of Philadelphia Office of Arts, Culture, and the Creative Economy
- Comcast NBC Universal
- The John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- The Philadelphia Cultural Fund
- The Philadelphia Foundation
- The Philadelphia Committee of the Garden Club of America
- The Pennsylvania Department of Community Economic Development
- Philadelphia Parks and Recreation
- Poor Richard’s Charitable Trust
- Post Brothers
- The William Penn Foundation