Join the Community Engagement + Programs Committee!
Are you passionate about Philly’s parks and public spaces and looking to get involved at a deeper level than clean-ups?
Join Friends of the Rail Park as a member of the Community Engagement & Programs Committee (CE & P Committee)!
The CE & P Committee aims to expand the perspective and reach of the Friends of the Rail Park team and enhance the decision making process to better represent the diversity of Philadelphia neighborhoods that will benefit from and be impacted by the expansion of the Rail Park. The overarching goal of the CE+P Committee is to drive awareness of the Rail Park and to achieve more equitable outcomes through partnerships, programming, and community outreach.
Those who join the CE & P Committee have the opportunity to:
- Represent the interests of their community as a part of the Friends of the Rail Park organization
- Guide decisions about partnerships and programming at the Rail Park
- Help introduce new ideas and new people to Friends of the Rail Park
- Gain insight into the behind-the-scenes work of Friends of the Rail Park, including planning for future phases
- Receive recognition for their contributions on the Rail Park website
All Philadelphia residents are welcome to apply, but preference will be given to individuals who live or work in, or adjacent to, the following neighborhoods:
- Spring Garden
- North Broad
- Center City
- Northern Liberties
- Logan Square
Deadline to apply is January 20, 2023.