Furry Friends Meet-Up
Where's the Paw-ty at?
Join us on Friday, September 9 from 4-7 PM for a Furry Friends Meet-Up during our Dog Days of Summer Campaign!
Help us offset the cost of ongoing pet related maintenance at the Rail Park and join us for a Furry Friends Meet-Up fundraiser!
Park goers and their dogs are invited to join us for a puppy playdate, complete with treats, a photo booth, giveaways, exclusive merchandise, and special guests. It will be a paws-itively good time!
This meet-up is the final event in our Dog Days of Summer Fundraising Campaign- an effort to engage dog owners and enhance park stewardship through fundraising and spreading awareness of regulations and best practices for people who walk their dogs at the Rail Park.
Registration recommended but not required.
Know Before You Go
- In case of inclement weather, the Furry Friends Meet-Up will be postponed to Monday, September 12
- The Rail Park has one ADA-accessible entrance on Noble Street. You can enter the Rail Park by ramp East of Broad on Noble Street, or by stairs on Callowhill Street between 11th and 12th St. The Callowhill entrance requires using stairs.
- The Rail Park is completely outdoors with the tree cover only. We will provide canopies that will offer shade and relief from the sun while it’s still out. We recommend dressing appropriately for the weather, with comfortable and protective clothing.
- Masking is strongly encouraged within six feet of other people. We will have protective face masks and hand sanitizer available at the park.
- There are no bathrooms at the Rail Park. Please plan accordingly.
- There will be music playing throughout the event. We recommend bringing ear protection if you are sensitive to sound. Additionally, we will provide earplugs for anyone who needs
Please refer to our full Know Before you Go Guide for more information about how to navigate the park safely and comfortably.