It’s a new year, and we have a new look!
Our redesigned website is more beautiful, accessible and interactive than ever. Now you can explore nature, history, culture, and all the Rail Park has to offer in English, Mandarin, or Spanish.
This website has been over a year in the making, and we’re so happy that we can finally share it with you! Thanks to a generous grant from the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, the Pennsylvania Department of Community Economic Development, and Comcast NBCUniversal, development by Ryan Johnson, design by Smith & Diction, and support from Temple Institute on Disabilities for helping to bring our new virtual HQ to life.
- Read all about the history of the site, the Three Mile Vision for the Rail Park, and the progress we’ve made so far.
- Plan your visit to Phase One using the interactive map, transportation options and info, and our Know Before You Go Guide
- Explore the park in day or night mode
- Experience the park in a new way with our podcast series: Sounds of the Rail Park, available in English, Mandarin, and Spanish.
- Engage the kids at home or at the Rail Park with our Youth Activity Guide, available in English, Mandarin, and Spanish.
- Find the answers to your questions in our expanded FAQs section
- Become a Friend of the Rail Park with our new monthly membership options
- Register for an upcoming Three Mile Vision Tour
We’ll be posting updates on our new blog here, so make sure to check back frequently!